Awards & Memberships
Well-Respected Personal Injury Lawyers in San Jose
At Caputo & Van Der Walde LLP, we have a wide range of awards, memberships,
and recognitions that show why we are trusted and respected in the legal
community. Our professionalism, skill, and accomplishments have been recognized
by clients, peers, colleagues, and other professional experts. With
over 100 years of combined legal experience, our
San Jose personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping injured individuals receive the compensation
they need and deserve to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Our commitment to our clients has resulted in multiple awards and achievements,
- Voted California Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of
- Named Santa Clara Trial Lawyer of the Year by the County of Santa Clara
- Recognized in the Top 100 Attorneys in California by the American Society
of Legal Advocates
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for highest ethical standards
and our legal ability as rated by the legal community
- 10/10 Superb Rating on Avvo
Inclusion in the
Northern California Super Lawyers® list for multiple years
Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list for multiple years
- Our firm is rated "A+" by the Better Business Bureau
- We are rated "A" by the Attorney Search Network
- We've been included in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and
Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Voted Outstanding Lawyers by Avvo in 2011
How can Caputo & Van Der Walde LLP help me? – Call (800) 900-0863
to find out!
Our awards and recognitions are just a small sample of how we can help
you. Our accomplishments include many multi-million dollar recoveries
for our clients. We always aim to provide our clients with the personal
care and attention that they need to seek compensation in their personal
At Caputo & Van Der Walde LLP, our top priority is your well-being.
We always pursue justice with your best interests in mind.
Call our firm today to schedule your
complimentary case evaluation. We would be happy to discuss the situation of your case, explain your
rights and options, and help you determine what your next step should be.